Thursday, August 13, 2009

Oh man...

...I am so terrible at this. Quality not quantity, right?

Really, I plan on blogging every night, and then I'm just tired after Tyra. Blah.

I'm planning on doing another big photo post in the near future, but right now I just want to quickly talk about how fantastic a movie Ghost World is. There's something eerie and magical about the weird small town they live in, and I love everything that Enid wears. Rebecca is pretty awesome too.
So awesome.
Seymour! And geez, Enid has the greatest vintage wardrobe ever.
The guy on the bench. And then, the bus came...
She is SO ADORABLE.
I am totally going to the library and getting this today because I'm too cheap to buy books.

And that's my little two cents for the moment. I'm off to look for a job today. I'm trying the YMCA (lifeguarding), the library (please?!? I would LOVE it there), and ACE Hardware (I don't want to, but I know people who just put their two weeks in because they're leaving for college). Wish me luck!

No comments: