Saturday, August 8, 2009

I didn't want it to come to this, but...

...as you you can see, I've had to remove part of this post. I'm really disappointed that it had to come to this, because it was probably my most thought-out and poignant post, and the more examples one can have, the better for emphasis. My opinion isn't something that can be laughed off; "Oh, she's 16. Everyone her age thinks like that. She doesn't know what she's doing." NO. I know who I am and I know what I think. I'm educated on issues and events, and I have formed my opinion based on what I feel is morally right, not what youth culture tells me to think. If your opinion is different than mine, that's okay, but please don't shove it down my throat. I am who I am, and I believe what I believe. Nobody can change that.

No comments: