Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy/Sad Things

Happy.
Finishing my summer AP Economics homework. This resulted in putting on a hat and dancing to Girl Talk. By myself. Completely the highlight of my day.




New earbuds. My Apple ones were completely falling apart. I love my iTouch, but I really feel like their stuff is made to be disposable.
School starts in a couple of weeks. I know, I know, but I'm pretty excited to start and finish my senior year. My classes are going to be interesting, hopefully...I have a lot of new teachers, so we'll see.

Sad.
Scheduling Problems. I had to drop AP Art History to fit everything in my schedule, and I'm taking Photo Seminar as an independent study, which means not having class with everyone I've had class with for the last three years.

Les Paul Dying. The "Wizard of Waukesha" and quite an innovator in music. I'm proud he's from my hometown.
I can't stop thinking about school. It IS soon, but I need to enjoy the last two weeks of summer!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Cute hat! Ugh, summer homework sucks.