Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mexican Food

I went out for Mexican with a friend a couple days ago. There are a ton of Mexican restaurants in the area. Most of them are fairly authentic (and cheap!), but a few are a bit fancier. La Estacion is one of those: the menu is huge and the building is an old train station, complete with refurbished train cars to sit in. I guess I was really happy about the food, because I took pictures of everything...
I love guacamole. I eat avacado on everything: burgers, chili, and more. It's the wonder food.

We always request to sit in the train car.
This is in my top two amazing local restaurant salads. It has: lettuce, spinach, strawberries, goat cheese, dried cranberries, shrimp, and amazing dressing. I'm very much a taco person, but I can't resist this every time I go to La Estacion.

No comments: