Saturday, August 22, 2009

"And even though we ain't got money...

...I'm so in love with ya honey,
And everything will bring a chain of love.
And in the morning when I rise,
You bring a tear of joy to my eyes,
And tell me everything is gonna be alright."
-Danny's Song

That has nothing to do with anything in this post...I just heard it sung at the farmer's market this morning and fell in love with the chorus a bit.

Anyway, I'm just quickly writing this to let you all know that I'm going to be gone for longer than usual. My family is cutting back on technology, and any time I have on the computer this weeks will probably be used making sure I can hang out with all my older friends before they go to college. So, I could blog from my iPod touch, but this is waaay more trouble than it's worth, and I can't put pictures with it, so I guess I'll just take a break. See you in a week or two!

No comments: