Thursday, August 13, 2009

I love summer...

...but I'm almost ready to be done. I'm craving tights, and I'm not crazy enough to wear them in the summer. Also, all the "back to school" stuff has started to pop up, and I'm just ready to go back. However, summer sunlight does produce some fantastic pictures.
My cousin's balcony.
My brother, hanging onto the balcony.



We "married" her to Robert Pattinson.
One of my grandpa's paintings. The fish is real!
We went to Phantom. I couldn't take pictures during the show, but the set at the beginning was amazing.

This is from a while ago. We visited my cousins in Illinois and went to a "Dog n Suds" drive-in on the way back.

These are all pictures from my bike ride. We stopped in a town called Wilton before the ride.

Get it? Like pi(r^squared)..the area of a circle!
And it was cute! And they had antiques! And the pie was awesome!

I bought a mug...because I don't have more than my cabinets can handle already.
Awesome jacket.
Then, we went on our bike ride. This was a giant stone flume for runoff from these huge old train tunnels.


My bike. I am in love with it.





The "light at the end of the tunnel."
closer...
closer...
closer...
closer...
almost there...

Sweetest bubbler ever. (That's a water fountain, for you non-Milwaukee folk.)
Overall, a fun day.
We stayed in La Crosse that night, so I could tour the college. This is off Grandad's Bluff...apparently we could see Iowa, Wisconsin, and Minnesota.

I'm driving now! (with parental supervision...) Look out, world!

No comments: