Sunday, October 4, 2009

Broken

So I went to the Oriental Theatre this weekend to see Capitalism: A Love Story. The theatre was beautiful and the movie was fantastic. (More on that later. Moore on that later? haha.) Before the movie, I was standing in the lounge next to the bathroom, planning to take an outfit picture and some pictures of the theater. I turned my camera on, however, and the screen looked like it got smashed. I don't know what happened, but I don't have a real viewfinder, so there's almost no way I can use it. I feel like I had ten times more things to take pictures of this weekend, and no digital camera. I'm pretty frustrated. I'll probably end up using the camera my family is going to buy for a while, and then saving job/birthday/Christmas money to buy a Canon Rebel, which isn't that bad. I'm just really frustrated. It wasn't an overly expensive camera, but we went to Germany together, and I took good care of it...R.I.P.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Found your blog when doing a GIS for "girl pushing giant cup of coffee."

You are a fantastic writer. Keep it up!