Friday, November 6, 2009

Before a real post...

...I would like to briefly comment on how much I love this book. I'm only a few chapters in, but it's so charming and beautifully written. It's an interesting look at "re-education" in China, but also hilarious at times. "Mozart Is Thinking Of Chairman Mao!" has to be my favorite line so far. (Also, I love the picture on the cover, and the book is small & smooth & feels lovely. Because I just enjoy things like that, apparently.)
I'll talk about my crazily happy and stressful week later. I really just need to get to bed. I work a pretty long shift tomorrow, and then I'm going to go see my school's production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream"! The drama department hasn't taken on Shakespeare for a while, if ever, so I'm curious to see it. Also, I get to see a friend who just spent the last two months in Germany; catching up is always fun.

And I'll catch up with this blog soon, I swear. :)

No comments: